February 18, 2015

Eric Lilavois - Sea


Im personally a Hip Hop head and often don’t move past anything besides RnB. We received an unlikely submission from an astonishingly talented musician by the name of Eric Lilavious. Upon listening to his new Ep entitled Sea I was grasped by unique vibes and the uncontrollable urge to take a minute and breathe and soak in some beautiful vibes taking a break from my typical stressful and busy lifestyle. Overall the Ep is masterfully crafted and for someone like myself who is often turned away by music of this genre I must say I have become a fan. 

Below is Eric’s Ep Sea with a short Excerpt from his up coming documentary showcasing the process in which he has taken to create this work of art. 


Excerpt From Documentary:


Eric Lilavois "Waikiki" - Documentary Excerpt from A.M. Bushe on Vimeo.

Connect With Eric Lilavois: Twitter // Facebook // Official Website

Follow Us: Twitter

Written By: Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment