October 20, 2014

Felly - Schoolzones


Chris Felner, who is more commonly known by the name Felly, has created the beginning of a very promising musical career. With his up coming project Milk and Sugar looming just over the horizon this release only creates more anticipation for this project. 

I have been listening to Felly since his beat Helementary dropped which was quite some time ago. The amount that he has developed is amazing and is really making moves in the underground hip hop scene. 

I cannot wait until Milk and Sugar drops this Halloween I’m definitely not trick or treating this year instead I’m locking my self in the studio and going to vibe out to this project all night. Felly really creates some great vibes and his music seriously is a blessing.



Connect With Felly: Twitter // Instagram // Facebook

Follow Us: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment