September 29, 2014

B Whitey - Buddha Ft. Jimmy BAD (Tyga Hookah Remix)




I’ve been a big fan of Jimmy Bad for quite some time now. Although he is a trap artist he is far from the  stereotypical trap artist we all know of. With a unique flow and style Jimmy not only has the talent but the look that will set him apart from every rapper in his genre. When he told me that he was working on this remix I was thrilled and couldn’t wait. As usual Jimmy kills his remixes and always gets excellent artists to feature on all of his songs. This is another solid song from Jimmy Bad and I cant wait to hear more from this talented young man.

As for B Whitey I haven’t heard a lot from him but he definitely has the qualities that you would like to see in a young emcee like himself. He clearly has a lot of talent and I’m interested to see what he exactly does with it.



Connect with Jimmy Bad: Twitter

Connect With B-Whitey: Twitter


Follow Us For New Music Daily: Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment